Friday, April 11, 2008

just got back ....!!!!

hi
just came back from viewing the house ... was not so good coz facing to the drain ..
i ask him to look for another houses ....
as i told you before i was sending email to my sister from yesterday and in the morning today my daddy got angry with me and ask me that why i haven't send the performa invoice to him so i try after that and i send over 40 mails and 5 faxes to my sister till make her to call me directly and tell me bro is enough to send i have got it already so i told her i was just waiting for her call to tell me that

anyway i forget to write down the person in charge to send my faxes to daddy and my sis not but only my love , my bb, darling haryatie ...
god blass you always syg love you so much

1 comment:

YaTiE said...

love u love u love u sayang