Friday, April 11, 2008

today

hi
today i'm still sick i don't know what to do to stop this flu ...
i was watching tv that my father call me he told me that the email which i suppose to send to my sister hasn't arrive yet i don't know what to do i think more than 20 times i have already send it over but never mind for the sick of my dad I'll send it now one more time ....

every time i send mail to her she will be saying that she didn't get it might be something wrong with the mail or the pc which she is using ....

i have been waiting for them to send me a copy of L.C which they open in Dubai coz the guy from penang keep on calling me every 1 hour just to ask the send it or not ...

later i want to go and see one of the corner lot houses in damai jasa hope is good they will give us the key by 08/2008 ...
by 4.30 pm I'll go to check it out .....

will further later

No comments: